Monday, November 27, 2017

Technology Excellence post 3

Technology Excellence post 3

On Thursday we had technology and I am in textiles and design at this stage and time I have finished one pillow and I am onto the next pillow the color of the pillow is a blue ocean color, The care value that I am showing the most is active thinking because before i make something I think about what shape it is going to be, what I am going to use it for and what color I would like it to be, The leadership trait that I am showing the is Resilient because if something goes wrong I try my best to fix it and find ways to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...