Thursday, September 8, 2016

CARE: My progress so far

The CARE award that I am working towards is:  Gold


The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is:   Community   because: I have many highlighted in this area


The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is: Active thinking because: I don't have as many highlighted things in this area


To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by showing these leadership traits: Motivational, Active thinker, Goal focused, Resilient.

On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: Relational because: I am not at Extended Abstract yet but I am nearly there.




Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...