Thursday, March 9, 2017

House captain leadership merit post 1

Today all the leaders had a leadership meeting first all of the house captains had to get together and talk about an activity/ challenge for the whole school to get involved in, my idea was a bin challenge so each house has a bin and the first house to get there bin full with rubbish wins 100 house points,we were also learning about how to put the care flags up in the school, I am rostered  on in the morning to put the flags up then other house captains are rostered to take them down in the afternoon. Finally we had decided as a group to do my idea the bin challenge. The care values that I showed were respect because I was respecting the other house captains that had ideas. The care value that I showed was respect because I was respecting the person that was talking by listening and looking at the speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...