Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Technology merit post 1

Today I had Technology, To go on the bus for tech I have to be at school before 8:30 because the bus leaves at 8:35 to go to Lincoln primary, We get there around 9:00. For Tech I am in cooking,whilst we do cooking we also learn Mandarin for me this starts at 9:00, After Mandarin we got given a recipe by our cooking teacher on what we were making, to start the year we made hot dog traps this is a saveloy in a peace of bread. Then we got out our ingredients and started to make them, When we had made them then it was time to go out for morning tea after we did some book work then it was time to go on the bus back to school for the rest of the day. The care value that I showed was Community because I was contributing by helping cook and dry the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...