Monday, May 1, 2017

C.10 Design your own challenge.

C.10 Design your own challenge.

For design your own challenge I chose to umpire at least 3 netball games,On Saturday I umpired a year 5/6 netball game it was Ellesmere vs South Bridge This was my first game to umpire for the year, I think that I did well for my first time this year. I have done my second umpiring game it went better than it did first, I think that I was doing well with calling and blowing my whistle loud, This is my third game that I umpired It was a very tricky game to umpire because the ball was going back and forth and was a close game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...