Thursday, May 26, 2016

Getting involved- Excellence post 3

Getting involved- Excellence post #3

Today I was getting involved by writing out the script for radio station that Candice,Jade and I had at lunch time we got it all done which was great because then we weren't rushing at lunch when we had radio station at 1:00 and this finishes at 1:30, I really enjoyed doing it because we all got to choose two songs each instead of one person choosing all of the songs, The learner qualities that I showed were collaboration because I was collaborating and putting down all of my ideas, I also showed leadership by getting organized with what I needed to get and have at lunch for radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...