Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Librarian-Excellence post 5

Librarian-Excellence post #5

On Tuesday I had Librarian with Jade and Sophie and we had a lot of books to put away because there are a lot of classes that come to the library on a Tuesday, we also had an extra job to do which was to stand at the door because there were so many people in the library so we had to say to some people sorry but the library is to fill, the learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the books and also other equipment that I used, I was also showing leadership by showing Jade were to put some books because she didn't no were they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...