Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Technology- Excellence post 6

At Tech and on the bus Excellence post #6

On Tuesday I had Tech we have to be at school before 8:30 so I leave at 8:20 at the latest so that I get there on time because if you get there after 8:30 then you will miss the bus because the bus doesn't wait for you to get to school, to get there we have to go on the bus we leave school at 8:30 am and get to Lincoln Primary at 9:00 am at tech I do cooking and we cooked burgers because it was our last season at cooking. On the bus it was quiet because people were only talking to the people next to them, the learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the bus, I was also showing leadership by being at school on time right place right time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...