Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Year ⅞ - I can use appropriate skills and technologies to find and use a range of texts for specific purposes.


For my “Evaluating Leaders” research I have been researching about… Richie McCaw and Taylor Swift.


During this unit I have had to use a range of strategies to find the information I needed on Google. This includes: Cross-checking, Research, Referencing.

List strategies you used here some key words that I used were strengths, achievements and leader.

I have achieved this goal because… I am able to cross-check and reference my work


My next step is to set a new reading goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...