Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Drama Improvisation Term 1

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are,..... Making random things up on the spot and not having a script.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at… the name rap because it is hard to rap someones name.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was… That we got to act out things because… I like acting out things.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was… the game name rap because… It was hard to rap someone's name.

My favorite improve game was…the ABC game because.. I like how you had to start your sentences with A then the next person start's with B.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is… to try and make the story funny so that it is hard for my partner not to laugh because….. I would like to see if they laugh or not/ see there reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...