Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are… Integrity, Trustworthy, Resilient, Goal focused, Active thinker, Motivational.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is…… Trustworthy because… My friends always trust me to do some thing for them and to listen and not judge their ideas.


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is…… Motivational because… My friends sometimes get stuck so I can motivate them to believe in themselves.


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is…… That leadership is a skill of being able to motivate teams/ people to work towards a goal.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is… Relational because... I am able to compare and contrast the traits of different leaders.
(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this)


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...