Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Student council -Excellence post 6

Student council -Excellence post #6

Today I had student council, this is on every Wednesday at 12:15 and finishes around 12:35,it was very hard because Hannah (Head Girl) wasn't there and Mrs Trotter was't there either so it was very hard to run because when Hannah or Mrs Trotter are there then everyone listen's but when they aren't there then people will be silly. the leaner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the people that were talking by being quiet and I also was showing active thinking because I was there on time right time right place, I was also showing leadership by helping the seniors by keeping the other children quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...