Thursday, June 2, 2016

Radio Station- Excellence post 7

Radio Station- Excellence post #7


Today I had Radio Station with Candice, Brook and Savannah, When we got to the radio room we started writing out the scrip that we have to read off just in case we forget what to say so we can just read of it, On the scrip we have to choose who is saying what part and we have to choose some songs from the laptop to put on the radio so to make it far we all chose one each, the leaner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the equipment the we had to use, I also showed leadership by turning up to my duty right time right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...