Thursday, June 16, 2016

Radio station-Excellence post 14

Radio station-Excellence post #14

On Thursday I had radio station with Holly, Brook, Candice and I , at 12:50 we all went to the radio room to start radio this starts at 1:00 and finishes at 1:30, When we got to radio we had all ready filled out the script that we have to read off so we were all ready to go, For radio I was on the laptop so I put on the songs, we each got to choose a song each to make it far. The learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the gear and equipment that we had to use, I was also showing leadership by motivating Holly because she was nervous to speak on the radio because she hasn't spoke on the radio before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...