Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Peer mediation-Excellence post 15

Peer mediation-Excellence post #15

Today I had peer mediation with Candice, Firstly at 1:10 I went back to class to get a vest, the i pad and a lanyard after that I walked around the junior area to see if the was any problem there was 2 problems but they we just arguing over equipment so a teacher didn't need to get involved after we had solved the 2 problems we went onto the field and we had ed out some posies because there were people playing nicely and fairly with each other, after that we walked around the senior playground and then we went back to class because the bell rung, the learner qualities that I showed were respect because respect because I was respecting both sides of there story, I was also showing leadership by showing the care values when I was walking around the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...