Thursday, June 23, 2016

Kapa Haka-Excellence post 19

Kapa Haka-Excellence post #19

Today I had Kapa Haka, Firstly at 10:30 I went to the hall when I got to the hall I took my shoes of and then sat down in my line, we were practicing for the cultural festival and for the open day at school, for the cultural festival we are performing 4 songs one of them is Hallelujah, for the open day at school we are performing 2 songs one of them is our school song Tai Tapu, the learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the teachers and what they were telling us to do, I was also showing leadership by turning up on time so that we had more time to practice right time right place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...