Thursday, June 2, 2016

Kapa Haka-Excellence post 8

Kapa Haka-Excellence post #8

Today I had Kapa Haka,This starts at 10:30 and finishes around 11:20, First at 10:25 I packed up what I was doing in class and I went to the hall ready for Kapa Haka when I got to the hall i took off my shoes and went and sat in my line, I am next to Candice and Jade and we are in the 4th row from the front, then we started practicing our songs and  transitions on and off stage and we also practiced our  poi, the learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the poi, I was also showing leadership by motivating Brook that she could do the poi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...