Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Librarian-Excellence post 12

Librarian-Excellence post #12

 Today I had Librarian with Sophie, Library starts at 12:50 and goes to 1:20 but we stay in the library until the end of lunch just in case there is something else to do in the library,Sophie and I  had a lot of books to put away because Tuesday is the day that most class go t the library but we got them all done, The learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting the books that we had to put away, I was also showing leadership by turning up to my job on time right time right place, I was also motivating Sophie that she could remember where the non fiction books are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...