Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Radio station-Excellence post 11

Radio station-Excellence post #11

Today I had Radio Station with Jade and Brook, At 12:50 we went to the radio room in witch is in the hall, this starts at 1:00 and finishes at 1:30, I was sitting in the middle of us all and Jade was the DJ were she turn's us on air and off air and Brook was on the computer so she started and stopped the songs that we choose to listen to.we had great fun, the learner qualities that I showed respect because I was respecting the gear that we had to use, I was also showing leadership by tuning up on time right time right place, also motivation because I was motivating Brook that she could fill in for Candice because she was nervous to do it on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...