Thursday, June 16, 2016

Student council-Excellence post 13

Student council-Excellence post #13

Today I had Student council, this starts at 12:15 and finishes between 12:30 and 12:40, Today we were talking about a mufti day on Friday 17 of June and we were fundraising for Plunket, Some one from Plunket came in and talked to use about what Plunket is and how it started further more if we wanted to have a theme or not so we decided not to have a theme,The learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respect the person who was talking by not talking to the person next to me, I was also showing leadership by motivating some people that they could talk in front of all the student councilors that were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...