Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Peer mediation-Excellence post 20

Peer mediation-Excellence post #20

Today I had peer mediation with Candice. First at 1:10 we went back to our class to get a vest, lanyard, pozies and an I pad. Next we walked around the courts then the junior area to see if there were any problems then we walked around rooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 and we had 1 problem to solve we had to collect all of the people that were involved the red out what was on the lanyard an tried to get them to solve the problem the self, After we had solved the problem the bell rang so we went back to class. The learner qualities that I showed were respect because I was respecting both sides of the story, I was also showing leadership by turning up on time right time right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...