Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Librarian- Excellence post 2

Librarian-Excellence post #2


On Tuesday I had Librarian with Jade and Sophie and we had a lot of books to put away, When the 12:50 bell rang we all went to the library to start our duty we have to close the library at 1;20 and then we have to go around and tidy up all of the shelves so that the books are in the right place for the next people that are in the library, the learner qualities the I showed were Respect because I was Respecting all of the books that I was putting away, I was showing leadership by motivating Jade on where to put the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...