Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Getting involved- Excellence post 5

Getting involved- Excellence post #5

Today I was getting involved by playing with Candice and we were shooting hoops,First at 12:50 I ran to get a ball for each of use so we could shoot hoops, then we went to a hoop on on of the courts and started shooting hoops,the learner qualities that I showed were Active thinking because I was thinking about when to shoot it so that I didn't hit anyone, I also showed leadership by motivating my other friends that were playing a different game I was motivating them that they were able to get it in the hoop even though one of them didn't play netball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...