Tuesday, September 26, 2017

WALT:Write an effective argument for our chosen political party.

WALT: Write an effective argument for our chosen political party.


Who will you vote for?
Personally I really don’t care who wins, but if I HAD to vote for a party I would vote for National. Furthermore, I think that National is a good party because they are doing more things to help the community. The points that I am going to cover are child obesity, people in apprenticeship and to build a new hospital in Dunedin.The first thing that I am going to talk about is childhood obesity.

National wants to continue to implement a plan to reduce childhood obesity. National believes that childhood obesity increases the risk of poor health for people throughout their lives.This is a good policy because then there would be less children that are obesity.This is a good policy because then there would be many more children that are able to do many sporting activities.This leads me to my second policy on why I think National is a better party.

Aim to have 50,000 people in apprenticeships by 2020, I strongly believe that it will help all the people get jobs in the future and it will be good for the community. It will prevent unemployment and it will help owners choose easily. It will be better if we all have an entry into the job we want life will be much easier. This leads me to my last policy for National, It is good to have a job but it is good to have hospitals around the world and in NZ.

Build a new hospital in Dunedin, Because the hospital in Dunedin is very old, and it could use an upgrade.I can help the students in otago university to learn what qualification they need to achieve to operate a patient. The hospital is too old, for example this leads to cracks and the building falling down. I am now going to talk about a poor policy from Labour.

A poor policy for Labour is to abolish National Standards. I think that we shouldn't get rid of National Standards because they help students in many ways. I think that this is a bad policy because some students like to know there goals that they are trying to work towards on the other hand they are also able to show friends if they have achieved something special. My second reason why I think that this is a bad policy is because the teachers are able to show the students parents on how well their child is doing with their goals and Standards. This brings me onto my three reason why National is a better party.

Overall I have covered many things why National is a great party. Furthermore, National policies are very in health because they are going to be building a new hospital in Dunedin.The points that I have covered are child obesity, people in apprenticeship and to build a new hospital in Dunedin. Clearly you know who I am voting for, who are you voting for?





My next steps are: to add some more rhetorical questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...