Sunday, November 26, 2017

Kapa Haka Excellence post 4

Kapa Haka Excellence post 4

On the 24th of November I didn't have Kapa Haka because cultural club we had a trip to the ngati moki mare When we went to ngati moki mare it was a great trip  at the end of the trip we went to the beach to have a look but we couldn't swim in it, That is why I didn't have Kapa Haka. The care value that I showed was Respect because I was respecting the rules that they had at the mare, the leadership trait that I showed the best was goal focused because I was focused on what we had to do at the mare and where we had to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...