Monday, November 27, 2017

Key leadership role Excellence post 5

Key leadership role Excellence post 5

Today we had a leadership meeting and we were talking about how many blog posts that we have to do to be able to get the reward next week then we started talking about the course box and if we have a parent helper next we talked about who wants to do what and so there needed to be four people to do the base coat, The care value that I showed during this meeting was respect because I was respecting the person that was talking, the leadership trait that I showed best during this meeting was resilient because I was being resilient by thinking what day would be best for me to go and paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...