Monday, December 4, 2017

Kapa Haka Excellence post 2

Kapa Haka Excellence post 2

On Friday at 10:25 I had to go to the hall because I had kapa haka at kapa haka we learn a variety of Maori and English songs some of them have actions and some don't, one of my favorite songs is rere rere ripo because I is a nice quick and easy song and the words are nice and simply, the care values that I showed the best was respect because I was respecting the people that were talking and I was respecting the teachers when they were trying to show us what to do I was doing this by not talking when they were talking, the leadership trait that I should during this time was trustworthy because I was trusted to not be silly and to turn up each Friday ready to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...