Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. my stance because I was in my stance side on ready for the ball so that I could hit it very far.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. I keep my eye on the ball when it was coming to me.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to… Keeping my eye on the ball so that i hit it well because…… some times my eyes are on where I am going to hit the ball.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to… Use both hands when trying to catch the ball because… I sometimes try and catch the ball with one hand.


The game that I enjoyed the most was……the game rounders where you hit the ball and then run around the bases because……… I was able to hit the ball very far and I got lots of home runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...