Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Technology merit post 5

Today at Technology my group C we had finished in foods so we went to wood work, Today was also the day that I had Canterbury swimming so I had to leave at 10:10, In wood work we are making speakers and we get to choose what color they are and what shape, since we moved to wood work that means that our time for mandarin has changed now it is at 9:30-10:00 after that we went back to wood work and we started planning fro our speakers. Then it was time for me to go to Canterbury swimming. The care value that I showed was respect because I was respecting the mandarin teachers when they were talking to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...