Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Kapa Haka Distinction post 1

Kapa Haka Distinction post #1


Today we didn't have Kapa Haka because it was a public holiday. Overall this year in Kapa Haka I think that I have done really well because I have learnt a lot of songs and I have listed really well so I know all the actions to the songs that we have learnt. The care value that I think overall I have down well in is respect because I have been respecting the teachers when they were talking to us so I wasn't talking to anyone around me, I have also been showing leadership at Kapa Haka by being a role model to others and not being silly or not talking when others are talking (the teachers), I have continued to be a role model to other students by showing respect to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...