Thursday, November 3, 2016

Radio station- Excellence post 16

Radio station- Excellence post #16

Today I had Radio with Candice, we had great fun. Firstly at 12:45 Candice and I went to the radio room so that we could get the script done because we start at 1:00, Candice and I each chose 3 songs each and we both got to talk about what is happening in our classes and news from our latest school newsletter. The learner qualities that I showed were active thinking because I was thinking very hard on what news to say, I was also showing leadership by being a role model by not being silly or saying anything silly on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...